Proverbs 8:10

"Choose my instruction instead of silver, knowledge rather than choice gold."

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Greetings to all!

Welcome to the NEW We Grow Women's Ministry blog page! This whole blogging thing is a new concept to us, however we desire to make this site worthy of the time you choose to invest in stopping by to visit.

The main purpose of this site will be to offer encouragement to women based upon our life experiences and backed by scripture from God's Holy Word. We will share devotionals and/or stories from our lives and from time-to-time may just post a link to another blog or web-site that we have found to be particulary beneficial in offering encouragement to our walk with the Lord. We will also be sharing information about upcoming "We Grow" events at Highland Church of Christ. So check in with us often! Our goal is to update this site with new information at least once per week. Please offer us grace, grace, grace, if we fail to meet this goal; occasionally "life happens."

We hope that our sisters in Christ find the material inspirational and enjoyable. If so give praise and thanks to our precious Lord, Jesus Christ! All blessing and spiritual gifts are given by His hand.

Blessings to you!
Joanie & Resa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sending the blog information. I don't understand blogs, maybe I'll learn along with you all. Robinson is my home, I love being here with family and enjoying my grandkids. I like to read, sing praise to the Lord, work with kids of all ages, and being open to God's direction.
Cindy Baxter

Shawna said...

This is great! I'll keep checking in.

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great idea. I'll check in also!

Anonymous said...

This is exciting! I look forward to reading more and learning more. This is a great way for us to all keep in touch and informed amidst our busy schedules.

Thanks!!

Tarita Siler